Bora is a concentrated liquid fertilizer that is quickly and easily absorbed by plants – for a balanced diet of protein-oil crops in the phases of formation of inflorescences and pods. Bora helps to regenerate roots earlier, more productive fruit formation, increases the accumulation of pectins, proteins, sugars and oils.
Type: Liquid fertilizer
Tube: 1 l
Tube: 5 l
IBC: 1000 l
- Boron (B) restricts the entry of harmful nitrogen into the roots of legumes.
- Molybdenum (Mo) improves the process of nitrogen fixation in the roots of legumes.
- Cobalt (Co) is a factor in limiting the growth and N-fixation of legumes. As a result, the metabolic processes in the plant improve, the yields increase and their quality is higher.
- Cereals: 10-50 ml / dca
- Beans: 50-100 ml / dca
- Garden crops: 50-100 ml / dca
- Oil yields: 50-100 ml / dca
- Vegetables: 50-100 ml / dca
IKAR Formula Power****